Gulli

Telemark,Norway

Nicolas & Thomas was built by Fred Pain in Sandwich in England and launched in 1870. In the years to follow she was sold to new owners in both England,Sweden and Norway. Last owner was Gottfred Gjeruldsen in Grimstad,under the name Gulli. Under a journey to Porsgrund she hit ground outside Portør, south of Kragerø 4.November 1946. Today little of the wreck, with exception of some mechanical parts and an engine on a depth of 20 meter on Knubbehausen.


Name:
Former names:
Dimensions:
Gulli
Nicolas &Thomas,Thosmas,Gulli
67,2 x 18,6 x 9,0 f
     
Tons: Built: Home Port:
58 grt
Sandwich ( UK )
Grimstad ( N )