Inger Mari

Agder,Norway

Mirjam III was a small freighter laid down by K. Christiansen & Co in Risør, and was launched in 1936 for the Norwegian company Nils Halvorsen AS in Porsgrunn. In 1964 she was sold  Pers Hansen in Risør and the year after she was renamed Inger Mari. Under a journey from Brevik to Flekkefjord loaded with concrete, she hit ground at Skjervøy. She disappeared in the deep shortly after, and was written off as a total loss. She had a hull built of wood which is long gone, but her remains rest today on a depth of approx 25 to 30 meter south of Farestad.


Name:
Former names:
Dimensions:
Inger Mari
Mirjam III
71,1 x 19,6 x 9,4 f
     
Tons: Built: Home Port:
75 grt
Risør ( N ) 1936
( N )
GPS: N 57.973617 E 7.529830
( Source: OneOcean Dive Resort )


Originally from skovheim.org

Last updated: January 2021