Fjordbuen

Vestland,Norway

The Ölfahrzug 150 was built by Kriegsmarine Werft in Kiel in 1943, and was after launch sent to Norway in 1944 and renamed Radøy 1. She was rebuilt to a coastal freighter in 1949, and changed both name and owners several times during her career. In 1969 she got her last name as Fjordbuen. She went down in the deep 2.February 2006 and rest today on a depth of approximately 20 to 30 meter inside Stamnes harbor.


Name:
Former names:
Dimensions:
Fjordbuen
Radøy,Bergstø,Nyhavn, ÖF 150 30,8 x 6,5 x 2,5 m
     
Tons: Built: Home Port:
150 grt Kiel ( D ) 1943 Bergen ( N )
60° 39' 51" N, 5° 44' 41" E