steamer Livonia was built by Seath & Company in
Glasgow, and was launched in 1868. for the German
Baltische Dampfschiffahrts Gesellschaft.
Sjhe was sold several times in the 1880s, and was
rebuilt in 1889. In 1906 she was bought by
HSøbstadin Kristiansund in Norway and renamed
Haakon. Under a journey from Haugesund to
Kristiansund she hit ground in Brattholmsundet 29.
January 1910, and was written of as a total
wreck rest today between the reefs Båtskjær and Maiskjær
outside Austrheim. The depth is 30 to 40 meter with the
stern as the shallowest part.